Have Questions?Ask An Expert
Cork yoga mat
Whether working out, practicing yoga, stretching or simply relaxing, the Altterre cork mat is an ecological essential for your workouts at home or outside.
The cork surface becomes more adherent when it is wet. So it is ideal for hot yoga or for people who sweat a lot. On the other hand, when dry, cork is less sticky than traditional plastic rugs.
We offer personalized engraving on the mat for those who want a word or a sentence. Choose the personalized engraving option and write us a note about what you want.
Benefits of the Altterre exercise mat:
- Cork is a natural antimicrobial, thus eliminating odors;
- Use on both sides (more grippy on the rubber side);
- Ecological alternative to traditional rugs;
- Stores easily and takes up little space;
- Allows you to do exercises on the floor in comfort (abdominals, stretching, meditation, etc.);
- A must have for the yoga lovers;
- Firmer than traditional plastic mats;
- Gets more grippy when wet, which is perfect for hot yoga;
- Comes with a carrying strap.
One side is made out of cork and the side is natural rubber that comes from the tree. The whole thing contains no PVC, BPA and is non-toxic: an ecological alternative to other training mats. The Altterre exercice mat is RoHS and REACH certified.
Since cork is a natural antimicrobial, you can simply let it air dry. It is also possible to clean it with a damp cloth.
Avoid long exposures to the sun.
Important: To roll up the mat, make sure the cork side is on the outside.
183 cm x 61 cm x 5 mm
Subcribe to back in stock notification
Our refund policy is active for 30 days. If you are not completely satisfied after your first 30 days with your Altterre product we will gladly refund it. We will also pay for the return.